1. Golf d’Arcangues (18 holes, Par 72, 5758 m, Architect Ronald Fream, 1990)
Just 10 minutes from Biarritz, the Golf d’Arcangues offers a nice balance of woodland holes and holes through open country with beautiful views of the Basque countryside and the Pyrenees.
2. Golf de Biarritz le Phare (18 holes, Par 69, 5402 m, Architects Tom & William Dunn, 1888)
The location of this course, in the town-centre – originality due to its old age (1888) – offers the great privilege to be near all necessary services. Its difficulty lies in its technicality and it is not that easy to score. 70 bunkers are there to remind us that golf is above all a reflection and shrewdness affair. The greens are fast, cautious rough,
3. Golf de Chantaco (18 holes, Par 70, 5833 m, Architect Harry Colt, 1928)
The course is a great test for all golfers, requiring accuracy and strategy, where players can enjoy the wonderful parkland environment in the foothills of the Pyrenees. Undulating parkland course difficult and diversified : 9 holes in a beautiful forested valley and 9 holes with water hazards.
4. Makila GC (18 holes, Par 72, 6176 m, Architect Rocky Roquemore, 1993)
This American style course offers an amazing view of the Pyrenees. The Golf Club of Bayonne – Bassussarry offers boutique courses, nestled in an oak forest in the heart of the Basque Country.
5. Seignosse Golf Club (18 holes, Par 72, 6129 m, Architect Robert Van Hagge, 1989)
Recognized by the world’s greatest players, Seignosse Golf Club has been brilliantly designed. This is a course with character and winding fairways, but which remains accessible to all golfers. Large ponds, sandy soils, fairways on hills and slopes.
6. Golf de Moliets (18 holes, Par 72, 6286 m, Architect Robert Trent Jones, 1986)
Opened in 1989, the course is straight forward and varied. No hole is similar to another and the course can be played by all levels of golfers due to the wide fairways. However, the well defended greens make scoring somewhat difficult. Surrounded by pine forest and the sea, the course is on sandy soil and can be played all year round.
Golf pass prijzen
|# golfbanen|| Laag seizoen|
(01-01 / 10-04 en 05-10 / 31-12)
| Hoog seizoen|
(11-04 / 04-10)
|2||€ 114||€ 134|
|3||€ 171||€ 201|
|4||€ 228||€ 268|
|5||€ 285||€ 335|
|6||€ 342||€ 402|